Sunday, September 6, 2009

Megaman X collection

Reviewer: Aiman


a cover of the game

Well can say last week. Looking for some videos well some of my favourite game video or intros. As I was checking out my favourite Megaman X5, i manage to read the comments given most of them said X4 was the BEST ever Megaman series. If i remembered carefully, there was like many of megaman X4 games for sale when i owned a PSone. I didnt buy it bcoz i was worried that it maybe not good or i can say games that are previous are bad like what Xplay used to said. Oh well, i was wrong. Seriously maybe some games were not good as their old ones but trust some still can maintain it's quality until today.

I watched the Megaman X4 intro (end of the BLOG). I was like... wow n damn i regretted for not buying one. Yeah, good old games are hard to find here and I am talking about both Pirated and original. So i was a bit sad, but anyway manage to find out that Megaman X4 is on this Megaman X collection.. Yes it is the collection. Trust me, if u like Megaman X or the classic series this is something for u.

I manage to buy the collection a few days back, luckily the shop has it. Of course now PS2 games are compiled into one DVD also PS2 has become a kids console. Many kids games are out. Okay skip this part. I will just give my verdict about this game.

So far it is a great collectible. It has all the series from X1 till X6 (x6 is the most hard n boring megaman series according to most including me n not created n planned by Inafune). So The X1 till X3 series was like wow a classic but hard for new timers bcoz it is pain to hold the button to charge X shots. X4 is there manage to play n follow the game n wow it is true, really good stuff !!! X5 good as what it was also my 1st megaman x game.. my favourite character is of course ZERO !! he rocks !!! n X4 i like the colonel very cool looking person..

results

Score 9/10 !!!

Positive:
- A good collectible item
- Still maintains it's quality like the good old days
- Has a minigame that was not out

Negative
- Button mashing game, plz use ur PS1 controller.
- Japanese cut-scenes removed in X6


Well here is a video of Megaman X4.
blog comments powered by Disqus