Sunday, September 6, 2009

New Classic

Monday when i was reading about fake China consoles such as...

Chinento or Ken Sing Ton Vii.. a fake Nintendo Wii

Vii




Nintendo Wii


As i looked n remembered the Micro Genius console which was a big hit here in Malaysia till today..

Micro Genius


I wonder what happen to that old console... last i remembered Micro Genius made a PS2 controller... I wish they were alive making controllers if console copyright is tough...

Sega Mega Drive II US version.. tak cantik pun =P


Sega Mega Drive 2 Japan SPEC


I am a proud owner of it... u want ?? GO N BUY ONE IS STILL ON SALE N 1ST HAND !!!!!!

As i go on... i found a website about my 1st game console.. Sega Mega Drive 2.. n to make this better... i didnt know that mine was Japan Spec but modified for Malaysian TV.

Yes, it even was in Malay on the box... I remembered playing with all my cousins.. also i was stupid in gaming...

i dont know about fake controllers n all that.. bcoz controller 2 the fake one was broken until i checked it...

Seriously, the Mega drive, SNES and Micro Genius are all a great console n they are on sale today... btw i missed my games which i misplaced it.. the only game that survive was my fav Street Fighter... my 1st game.. not Sonic k.. Sonic is hard but fun... but I HATE SONIC 3 !!!!!!!!!

n those days.. where do u have the internet ?? we have to buy game magazines to read walkthrough n all... even cheats...

I remembered i played until my finger hurts.. good memories..

anyway since i was looking at the old console... i found out a company called Blaze made a Mega Drive mini...

Blaze Mega Drive


I never seen this thing in Malaysia yet also I cant wait to try.

Also this machine has a built in games. This small gadget can put on TV as well.. interesting just like good old times.

Here is the article i take from here

Blaze has announced the launch of their 16-bit Mega Drive handheld console. The handheld console has a built-in a colour LCD screen, speakers, TV out and it runs on three AA batteries. It is available online at www.segaretro.net for £29.99 (MYR155) only. The Blaze portable game player offers classics such as Sonic and Knuckles, Golden Axe, Shinobi and Ecco the Dolphin. This hand held Megadrive complete with 20 classic games.

Games Built in are :
* Sonic & Knuckles
* Shinobi
* Alex Kidd (and the enchanted castle)
* Alien Storm
* Altered Beast
* Arrow Flash
* Columns III
* Crack Down
* Decap Attack
* Dr.Robotnik
* E Swat
* Ecco
* Ecco Jr
* Flicky
* Gain Ground
* Golden Axe
* Jewel Master
* Kidd Chameleon
* Sonic Spinball
* Shadow Dancer

one thing, i dont like this gadget.. no slot for more rom games ?? if they could implement and SD card reader to insert some Sega Roms.. i am sure that's a great idea !!!

Also where is XYZ buttons ??? those are my fav especially in most games including street fighter... i hope blaze could come out with a better version PLZ !!!!

since it is for Sega ?? how about for SNES ???

I know GameBOY SP has that...
blog comments powered by Disqus